Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Free Customized Park Maps from Disney

A few weeks ago I was putting things together for a clients vacation and I came across these Free Customized Disney Park Maps. The only problem was to order them it could take 4-6 weeks to arrive which wouldn't have worked for my clients. I decided I would just order some for myself so I can see if they are really worth it, or if it would just be better to print them off at home. I received them in the mail yesterday and am still in amazement by them.







Sorry, that some photos are upside down! The paper is really nice and thick, and they are two-sided. I might even frame some of them in time, you can only order a set every 6 months. I want to order a new set after our Disney World Vacation in September, when it shows the new Fantasyland. My suggestion is that if you have recently been to DW or are going soon, once you get home order these maps and put all the rides you rode under My Favorites for a little keepsake for you or your kids to remember what you did on your family vacation. If you want to frame them like me, you will have to order 2 sets (6 months apart). I don't feel these are meant to be taken to the park with you, just print off a set at home if you want one with your selected favorites. The ones you print off at home are not nearly as nice, I am, for sure, going to pass this info on to all my clients, friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment