Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tips for Planning a Disneyland California vacation......

Disneyland in California:
                     There are three Disney Hotel options: Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel, and Disneyland Hotel.
 Here is a Link to view each hotel and what they have to offer....   http://disneyland.disney.go.com/hotels/

They also have hotels called Good Neighbor Hotels. When you stay at a Disney-approved Disneyland Resort Good Neighbor Hotel, you can be assured of 2 things: quality and close proximity to the Disneyland Resort. In fact, most Disneyland Resort Good Neighbor Hotels are just a short walk or trolley ride away! And with over 40 hotels to choose from, you'll have no problem finding one to fit your needs. You can even book them through Disneyland.com
  
There are a few Dining packages that are offered at the Disney Owned and Operated Hotels based on the number of days you need.  There is no minimum reqirement.

http://bookdlr.reservations.disney.go.com/ibcdlr/en_US/modules/render/PopUp/popupPageProcessor?strPageName=2011_Guest_STD_DiningOption_PopUp

In addition Dining Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advnace! (714) 781 - DINE

Then Park Tickets..... I personally never buy the number of days that Disney suggests as I am never able to go to the parks on arrival and departure day because I am so exhasted from traveling BUT that's me. If the price difference is worth it to you so you can go if you want, but won't feel bad if you don't make it there those days, then go ahead and do it. Sometimes the price difference is so small it's easier just to go ahead and add the extra day and even go for an hour or two if you want. For example: The difference between a 5-day and 6-day Park Hopper Ticket for our enitre family, when I was getting a quote, was $17 plus tax.

Now I havn't been to Disneyland CA since I was a little kid, and I hope to go there in the future so I don't have many insider tips but if I hear of any I will be sure to post them on here.

Next planning tips.... Disney Cruise Line!

No comments:

Post a Comment